How many countries did Islamic Republic of Iran attack in the last 30 Years? (Today Oct/25/10 on Fox’s ‘The Factor,’ CAIR’S lies)
Today, Mr. Rehab of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relation) asked spinned Bill O’reilly “How many countries did Iran attack in the last 30 Years…?”
Action by its government directly and/or via its armed -Hezbollah- wing:
- US Marine Barracks in Oct. 1983, killing 241 Americans and 58 French soldiers. Marking a milestone in global terror – massacres tactics, with Hezbollah’s introduction of the ‘massive bombing’ by suicide, by the ‘truck bomb.’ Under the “spiritual” guidance of Sheik Fadlallah.’
- The 1983 attacks on US and French embassies attacks in Kuwait. Six people (including the bomber) killed, more than 80 injured. This time, the Iran backed terror group using an alias name “the call.”
- Hijacking of Kuwaiti airlines in 1984 – flight 221, four passengers are murdered, in 1988 – Flight 422.
- String of kidnapping, torturing westerners between 1982-1992, including hijacking US personell. The kidnapping of 30 Westerners in that period are attributed to Hezbollah.
- 1984-6 Kidnap, torture and murder of Lebanese Jews.
- Bombings in Paris, France, in 1985 and 1986, 13 killed, hundreds injured.
- April 12, 1985 bombing of a restaurant in Madrid, Spain, 18 Spaniards killed, 15 Americans injured, Hezbollah claimed responsibilty under its “Islamic Jihad” alias.
- Hijacking of TWA flight in 1985 en route to Rome from Athens. Robert Dean Stethem was brutally beaten by the Hezbollah before being executed.
- Attacking Israel since the 1980s via Hezbollah and Hamas terror “freedom fighting” Jihadi organizations.
- Downing of a French airline in October 1989 (Palestinian-Hezbollah linked operation).
- Unsuccessful attempt to carry out attacks in Cyprus in 1988; a plot, foiled by Spanish police, to carry out attacks against Jewish targets in Europe in 1989; an unsuccessful attempt to detonate a car bomb outside a Jewish community building in Romania in 1992; and a planned 1996 attack, also foiled by police, on an Israeli institution in Paris.
- 1994 Bombing of AMIA Jewish community building in Argentina, killed 85 and wounded 300, both, Iran and Hezbollah were charged.
- July 26, 1994, Israeli embassy bombing in London, injuring 14.
- 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia, 19 American servicemen killed, over 500 people injured in the apartment complex. Iran is linked.
- Killing of many American and British soldiers in Iraq (its trainers and weapons found there). Dating at least since November 24, 2003 as reported then by the New York Times. The Iranian/Hezbollah involvement includes training Iraqis how to kidnap Americans.
- Hezbollah “activities” in Somalia (as accused by United Nations monitors) helping the terrorists Islamists.
- Many (Christian and moderate, pro-western) Lebanese citizens fell victims to the terrorizing Hezbollah mob.
- ^ a b c d e http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/target/etc/cron.html
- ^ http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/4/newsid_3910000/3910627.stm
- ^ http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/23/world/main579638.shtml
- ^ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330525,00.html
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=lJwIhKrx0FAC&pg=PA169
- ^ http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/concoughlin/100046096/sheikh-falallah-was-the-terrorist-mastermind-behind-the-lebanon-hostage-crisis/
- ^ http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2001716,00.html
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=4kGIpMI5HC0C&pg=PA92
- ^ Congressional Record – Page 26327
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=6Oq1kGlMMXwC&pg=PT61
- ^ http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/158854/imad-mugniyah-iran-and-al-qaeda/andy-mccarthy
- ^ a b http://books.google.com/books?id=lJwIhKrx0FAC&pg=PA149
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=UPUUL2HgwooC&pg=PA191
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=YQb1Ilj2U7EC&pg=PA60
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=bekED50mOJAC&pg=PA562
- ^ http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/2009/03/hezbollah-scout.php
- ^ Newsweek: Volume 109 1987, p. 117
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=b8k4rEPvq_8C&pg=PA130
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=vHrQGZ8lUgIC&pg=PA73
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=HNyv0N8cVE0C&pg=PA85
- ^ http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/162295/re-hezbollah-america/andy-mccarthy
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=m_ktBrZfuUYC&pg=PA118
- ^ http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article708342.ece
- ^ http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf11.html
- ^ a b Congressional Record – Page 112
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=WMZdR8XPzQoC&pg=PA129
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=NgDks1hUjhMC&pg=PA609
- ^ Congressional Record – Page 386
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=l8jlj2oYtgsC&pg=PA48
- ^ http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/hizballah.htm
- ^ a b “The new Iranian leadership: Ahmadinejad, terrorism, nuclear ambition, and the Middle East,” Praeger Security International Series , authors: Yonah Alexander, Milton M. Hoenig, publisher: Greenwood Publishing Group, 2008 p. 82
- ^ http://www.ajc.org/site/apps/nl/content2.asp?c=ijITI2PHKoG&b=1323269&ct=4490703
- ^ Congressional Record – Page 26327
- ^ http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/usvictims.html
- ^ http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/rdstethe.htm
- ^ http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/71845.pdf
- ^ http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/html/iran_e007.htm
- ^ http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1989-11-01/news/8911013269_1_hezbollah-bomb-police-in-paris
- ^ Hizballah – Iran’s tool, CNS
- ^ http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/argentina.html
- ^ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7242383.stm
- ^ http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/html/argentina_amia_e.htm
- ^ Congressional Record – Page 17187
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=dj_UiuHRT1IC&pg=PA385
- ^ http://www.adl.org/main_Terrorism/hezbollah_overview.htm?Multi_page_sections=sHeading_5
- ^ http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/26/newsid_2499000/2499619.stm
- ^ “The Iran Threat: President Ahmadinejad and the Coming Nuclear Crisis,” Alireza Jafarzadeh, 2008 p. 72
- ^ http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/110358.pdf
- ^ http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IJ27Ak05.html
- ^ http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/23/world/middleeast/23iran.html
- ^ A NATION AT WAR: INTELLIGENCE REPORTS; Syria Harbors Iraqis and Grants Transit to Hezbollah, U.S. Asserts, New York Times, published: April 15, 2003
- ^ http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=192465
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3973570,00.html
- ^ http://www.cfr.org/publication/9362/state_sponsors.html
- ^ http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010-07-22-iran-taliban_N.htm
- ^ http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6493083
- ^ http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/15/world/middleeast/15nations.html
- ^ http://books.google.com/books?id=0VmN2dqhkkQC&pg=PA590
- ^ http://www.thedavidproject.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=97&Itemid=93
- ^ http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,626412,00.html
- ^ http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=7314
- ^ http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/hiz/part1.pdf
- ^ http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jul/30/20060730-093558-9976r/
- ^ http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-reports/photos-that-damn-hezbollah/story-e6frf7r6-1111112144002
- ^ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/14/world/middleeast/14egypt.html
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3701677,00.html
Hezbollah’s criminal activities streches from “blood diamonds” in Africa to Latin Amerca’s drug trafficking.
I’d say that attacking: US, France, Kuwait, Britain, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Egypt; its global criminal financial activities; its oppression and constant crimes against humanity on its own -millions of Iranian- citizens, and even moreso on its minorities; threatening ‘Death to US’ – the “big Satan;” planning a nuclear attack for genocide on 6,000,000 Jews in Israel (with an introduction of denying the Holocaust); threatening its immediate neighbours, Europe; Ahmadinejad’s dreaming of becoming the “Mahdi” to dominate the world under a theocratic Islamic totalitarian system run by the mullahs, constitute a serious threat, Don’t you?
Tags: Islamofascism, Jihad, Bombing, Hezbollah, Iraq, Afghanistan, anti semitism, Israel, Iran, Lebanon, Ahmadinejad, nukes, Islamic nukes, Genocide, Egypt, CAIR, Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, Kuwait, Holocaust denial, Paris, Islamic Hitler, Somalia, Islamic bomb, France, 1983, 1984, 1988, 1989, 2009, Ahmend Rehab, Islamic anti-Semitism, Britain, NATO, Marine barracks, Argentina, AMIA, 1992, Buckley, Higgins
Tags: 1983, 1984, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2009, Afghanistan, Ahmadinejad, AMIA, anti Semitism, Argentina, bombing, Britain, Buckley, CAIR, Egypt, France, genocide, Hezbollah, Higgins, Hizballah, Holocaust denial, Iran, Iraq, Islamic anti-Semitism, Islamic bomb, Islamic Hitler, Islamic Jihad, Islamic nukes, Islamofascism, Israel, Jihad, Kuwait, Lebanon, Marine barracks, NATO, nukes, Paris, somalia, truck bomb